Bodyworks Panelbeating & Painting is committed to providing customers with the best vehicle repairing & painting service through the effective implementation and maintenance of the CRA Quality Assurance Program.
This commitment will assist us to:
- Continually look for improvements to our systems and the standard of service and products provided to customers
- Provide efficiencies to the business so that we are both competitive and profitable
- Provide staff with the training, resources and environment to ensure that they perform to their best and can contribute to the overall improvements of all aspects of our business
- Provide a management framework that will enable us to monitor and control our performance with regards to meeting the expectations of our customers
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations relating to the industry, including government health & safety (OSH) and compliance requirements.
- Work cohesively within all insurance companies frame work to ensure best practices and best outcome for all.
Signed: Bruce Rosoman
Date: March 2022
5 Star Prequal Success
We are proud to have achieved a 5-star rating for our PREQUAL assessment. This means we have demonstrated a high standard of commitment to our staff and customers health and safety.