To provide straight forward repair solutions for our clients and be the local repairer clients want to come to.
- Delivering efficient and consistent quality repairs that use industry best practices.
- Doing it right first time every time, and always looking to improve our processes and systems.
- Being part of a team that wants to work together by being reliable and dependable to each other.
- Focusing on excellent customer service, so our customers can only speak highly of what we provide, and refer us to others.
- Bodyworks Panelbeating & Painting are committed to quality system through the implementation of the Collision Repair Association Quality System.
- Fully integrated, computerised system for quoting, accounting and office management with the iBodyshop management system.
- Employ qualified tradespeople and ensure the ongoing availability of staff by employing apprentices through the MITO apprenticeship scheme.
- Bodyworks Panelbeating & Painting have over 70 years’ experience to call upon when training new staff members.
- In 2015 Bodyworks Panelbeating & Painting attained the CRA Commitment to Training Award and have trained NZ's top Apprentice Panelbeater who represented New Zealand in the World Skill competition.
- Ensure ongoing training in the latest repair methods by regularly attending ICar training courses.
- Have key staff members currently with ICar Silver or better training.
- Suppliers of paint and panel products are carefully screened to ensure that they deliver a quality product and meet our exacting standard.
- Use the PPG Envirobase Waterborne paint system. This is a high-performance waterborne paint system that delivers outstanding results wile caring for the environment and our staff due to its low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- State of the art repair and paint equipment is used to ensure uniformly high standards of workmanship:
- Certified spray booth.
- Computer aided paint mixing and colour matching system.
- Computerised scheduling and text/email communication system.
Free pick-up & delivery
within greater Ponsonby/Grey Lynn area
- Chassis aligning
- Rust treatment
- Private work
- Valet options
- Fleet & commercial work undertaken
- Loan vehicles available on request (T&C apply)