To provide straight forward repair solutions for our clients and be the local repairer clients want to come to.
- Delivering efficient and consistent quality repairs that use industry best practices.
- Doing it right first time every time, and always looking to improve our processes and systems.
- Being part of a team that wants to work together by being reliable and dependable to each other.
- Focusing on excellent customer service, so our customers can only speak highly of what we provide, and refer us to others.
- Bodyworks Panelbeating & Painting are committed to quality system through the implementation of the Collision Repair Association Quality System.
- Fully integrated, computerised system for quoting, accounting and office management with the iBodyshop management system.
- Employ qualified tradespeople and ensure the ongoing availability of staff by employing apprentices through the MITO apprenticeship scheme.
- Bodyworks Panelbeating & Painting have over 70 years’ experience to call upon when training new staff members.
- In 2015 Bodyworks Panelbeating & Painting attained the CRA Commitment to Training Award and have trained NZ's top Apprentice Panelbeater who represented New Zealand in the World Skill competition.
- Ensure ongoing training in the latest repair methods by regularly attending ICar training courses.
- Have key staff members currently with ICar Silver or better training.
- Suppliers of paint and panel products are carefully screened to ensure that they deliver a quality product and meet our exacting standard.
- Use the PPG Envirobase Waterborne paint system. This is a high-performance waterborne paint system that delivers outstanding results while caring for the environment and staff due to its low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- State of the art repair and paint equipment is used to ensure uniformly high standards of workmanship:
- Certified spray booth.
- Computer aided paint mixing and colour matching system.
- Computerised scheduling system.
Written guarantee cards are given out with every repair ensuring the standard of workmanship and materials used on the repair and painting of your vehicle (as itemised in the invoice) are of the highest quality.
Free pick-up & delivery
within greater Ponsonby/Grey Lynn area
- Chassis aligning
- Rust treatment
- Private work
- Valet options
- Fleet & commercial work undertaken
- Loan vehicles available on request (T&C apply)